Blue Cave & Pakleni islands boat tour
Most popular private boat tour from Hvar where you can visit best places on the island Vis and Pakleni islands in one day. Experience Blue cave glowing blue light avoiding crowds and make your perfect private tailored boat trip from Hvar. Swim, snorkel and sunbath in gorgeous locations and get memorable experience.
Enter inside the Green Cave in our speedboat and capture emerald light show. Swim and snorkel inside the unique cove of Stiniva. Stiniva is nearly enclosed, with narrow external sea entrance (4-5 m) which then expands into an unexpectedly wide and beautiful seaside cove. Visit the natural phenomena, Blue Cave on pituresque island of Biševo near Vis. Once in the cave you will be enchanted by the blue glowing light, which is created by sunlight reflecting trough the water and bouncing off the white limestone bottom.
Choose to be taken in some of most beautiful places of Vis area like Sea Monks Cave, Green lagoon on island Budikovac, smallest beach in island Vis, Komiža fishermans village etc. Do a cruising around our beloved Pakleni islands. We can stop at one of the archipelago’s most popular beaches, sandy beach Palmižana, where you can have a seaside lunch at some of the best restaurants on the Hvar island.
Private boat tour itinerary is flexible to suit your interests, we will do our best to make your day special and memorable!
- Most popular Croatian attraction – Blue Cave
- Croatian Park of Nature Green Cave
- Pakleni Islands
- Vis Island
- Most beautiful european beach 2016 - Stiniva
- Easily customized
- Adjusted to your time and preferences
- Easily avoid crowds
- Wind jackets
- Blue Cave entrance ticket (70 - 100 kn depending on season)
- 2020 Season entrance price is 70 kn/person.
- Green Cave entrance ticket (50 - 70 kn depending on season)
- 2020 Season entrance price is 50 kn/person.
What to bring
- Bathing suites
- Change of clothes
- Pregnancy - depending on the pregnancy stage and weather conditions we will advise should you go or not, but generally better not to go. If you are pregnant please notice us.
- Back surgery or back pain It is wise not to go on the tour. If the weather conditions are really good (flat sea) then it is OK to go but please inform us.
Important noticeTour is a subject to a weather conditions. In case of bad weather conditions and closed Blue Cave we keep the right to cancel the tour or to change the route. Our guests will be given the option of an alternative date (depending on availability) or full refund. If Blue Cave is closed and weather conditions are good we will perform the tour as usual including one more of the optional places to compensate Blue cave. In case that Blue cave is closed you will be noticed before the tour starts and able to decide whether to go on the tour or to get full refund.
Boats & Prices for private tour Blue Cave & Pakleni islands
Barracuda 700 150HP9pax Book online
Barracuda 730 200HP10pax Book online
Maestral 745 250HP12pax Book online
Flyer 828 250HP12pax Book online
Enzo 3512pax Book online
Colnago 33 - Limited Ed.12pax Book online
Colnago 3812pax Book online