Blue Cave & Pakleni islands izlet brodom
The most popular private boat tour from Hvar where in one day you can visit the best places on the island of Vis and Pakleni islands. Experience a Blue cave glowing with blue light avoiding crowds and make your perfect tailored boat trip from Hvar. Swim, snorkel and sunbath in beautiful places and gain an unforgettable experience!
Enter the Green Cave and enjoy an emerald light show. Swim and snorkel in the unique bay of Stiniva. Stiniva is nearly enclosed, with a narrow external entrance to the sea (4-5 m), which then expands into an unexpectedly wide and beautiful sea bay. Visit natural phenomena, the Blue Cave on the pituresque island of Biševo, near Vis. Once in the cave you will be enchanted by the blue glowing light, which is created by sunlight that reflects trough the water and bounces off the white limestone bottom.
Choose to be taken to some of the most beautiful places in the area of Vis, such as the Seal Monks' Cave, the Green lagoon on the island of Budikovac, the smallest beach on the island of Vis, the fishing village of Komiža, etc. Take a cruise around our beloved Pakleni islands. We can stop at one of the archipelago’s most popular beaches, the sandy beach Palmižana, where you can dine by the sea in some of the best restaurants on the island of Hvar.
The private boat tour itinerary is flexible to suit your interests, we will do our best to make your day special and unforgettable!
- Most popular Croatian attraction – Blue Cave
- Croatian Park of Nature – Green Cave
- Pakleni Islands
- Vis Island
- Most beautiful european beach 2016 - Stiniva
- Easily customized
- Adjusted to your time and preferences
- Easily avoid crowds
- Goggles, snorkels
- Bottled water
- Wind jackets
- Blue Cave entrance ticket (70 - 100 kn depending on the month of the season)
- 2021 Season entrance price is 70 kn/person in May, June and September; 100 kn/person in July & August
- Green Cave entrance ticket (50 - 70 kn depending on the month of the season)
- 2021 Season entrance price is 50 kn/person in May, June and September; 70 kn/person in July & August
What to bring
- Bathing suites
- Change of clothes
- Pregnancy - depending on the pregnancy stage and weather conditions we will advise should you go or not, but generally better not to go. If you are pregnant please notice us.
- Back surgery or back pain It is wise not to go on the tour. If the weather conditions are really good (flat sea) then it is OK to go but please inform us.
Brodovi I cijene za privatni izlet Blue Cave & Pakleni islands
Barracuda 700 150HP9osoba Rezerviraj online
Barracuda 730 200HP10osoba Rezerviraj online
Maestral 745 250HP12osoba Rezerviraj online
Flyer 828 250HP12osoba Rezerviraj online
Enzo 3512osoba Rezerviraj online
Colnago 33 - Limited Ed.12osoba Rezerviraj online
Colnago 3812osoba Rezerviraj online